- Wisconsin's Corvette Headquarters
- Largest Corvette Z06 inventory in the state
- Featuring Spring & Fall Corvette Clinics
- Expert Corvette technicians, specializing in Corvette C7 & Corvette Z06
- Wisconsin's foremost Corvette expert, Eric Degelau
- Corvettes stored indoors during winter months
- Primary sponsor of "Corvette Adventures"
- Primary sponsor of "Fall Corvette Adventures"
- Primary sponsor of "Caravan's to Corvette Plant & Museum"
- Sponsor of Mad City Corvette Club
Every drive is a thrilling one behind the wheel of this precision sports car. A driver-oriented cockpit brings you close to the road, while its sculpted exterior will be the envy of everyone else on it.
A press of the accelerator is all it takes to create euphoria. A 6.2L V8 engine provides up to 460 horsepower@!_HP, while a choice of 7-speed manual with Active Rev Matching or available 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission ensures there's a Stingray to take any driver's breath away.
Stingray features a driver-oriented cockpit, with a flowing design made from premium materials. Intuitive instruments help you stay focused on the drive, while available heated and ventilated front seats and dual climate control make for a refined drive.
Its exterior is functional art, with integrated aerodynamic and cooling components that contribute to a precise drive. And because Stingray was designed to be a convertible from the start, performance stays high when the top goes down.
- @!_HP With available performance exhaust or Z51 Performance Package.